All those candidates who are interested in interning at CIIPC may do so by filling out the Google Form. Kindly note that alternative methods of application will not be considered.
Kindly take note of the below-mentioned points:
- The number of positions offered will depend upon the availability of the projects and the quality of applications that are received.
- The writing sample can be published as well as unpublished. The same should be original and up to 2000 words, if unpublished.
- The candidate is required to indicate the preferred time period for availability. CIIPC provides internship opportunities in both: online and offline modes. For online internships, the designated time period is six weeks, while for physical internships, it is four weeks. Candidates are advised to specify their preferred time slot accordingly.
- Candidates opting for online mode should ensure that they do not have an active academic session at their University/Colleges during the term of internship.
- In order to enable smooth processing of internship applications, the interested candidates are advised to apply at least eight weeks in advance of the preferred slot. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted by CIIPC within four weeks from the date of application.
- Kindly note that owing to the volume of applications received, we will only be able to respond to the successful applicants.
- Incomplete applications received outside the time period specified would summarily be rejected. However, CIIPC holds the discretion to make concessions in exceptional cases.
- CIIPC reserves the right not to fill any vacancy of intern.